posted by morecabbage
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County is a fully licensed and accredited ambulatory surgery center that has been serving the community since 1999.
Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County is in-network with all major insurance carriers.
Examples of some outpatient surgeries currently being performed:
- Sports injuries (ACL tears, knee arthroscopies, Achilles tendon)
- Shoulder injuries (rotator cuff repairs, and labral tears)
- Fracture repair of the hand, arm, leg, and foot
- Podiatry (bunion, hammer toes)
- Hand surgeries (carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger fingers)
- Spine surgeries (single level discectomy, laminectomy, cervical fusion)
- Total hip replacement (with an overnight stay) and partial knee arthroplasty